Detail Stamford SX440 Automatic Voltage Regulator ( AVR) - ST E000-24030
MX341, AS480, SX460, MX321, AS440, SX421, MA330, SA465, SX440 READY STOCK......! ! ! ! ! ! Our agents stamford
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
* other type will be available on special request This NEW product, , NO SECOND...! ! ! ............. SPECIAL PRICE ! ! ............... SX440 AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR ( AVR) SPECIFICATION, INSTALLATION AND ADJUSTMENTS General description Technical specification SX440 is a half-wave phase-controlled thyristor type Automatic Voltage Regulator ( AVR) and forms part of the excitation system for a brush-less generator. In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under-speed and sensing loss protection features. Excitation power is derived directly from the generator terminals.
Positive voltage build up from residual levels is ensured by the use of efficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR. The AVR is linked with the main stator windings and the exciter field windings to provide closed loop control of the output voltage with load regulation of + / - 1.0% . In addition to being powered from the main stator, the AVR also derives a sample voltage from the output windings for voltage control purposes.
In response to this sample voltage, the AVR controls the power fed to the exciter field, and hence the main field, to maintain the machine output voltage within the specified limits, compensating for load, speed, temperature and power factor of the generator.
A frequency measuring circuit continually monitors the generator output and provides output under-speed protection of the excitation system, by reducing the output voltage proportionally with speed below a pre-settable threshold.
A manual adjustment is provided for factory setting of the under frequency roll off point, ( UFRO) .
This can easily be changed to 50 or 60 Hz in the field by pushon link selection. Provision is made for the connection of a remote voltage trimmer, allowing the user fine control of the generator' s output.
An analogue input is provided allowing connection to a Newage Power Factor controller or other external devices with compatible output. The AVR has the facility for droop CT connection, to allow parallel running with other similarly equipped generators.
INPUT Voltage 190-264V ac Frequency 50-60 Hz nominal Phase 1 Wire 2 OUTPUT Voltage max 90V dc at 207V ac input Current continuous 4A dc Intermittent 6A for 10 secs Resistance 15 ohms minimum REGULATION + / - 1% ( see note 1) THERMAL DRIFT 0.04% per deg. C change in AVR ambient ( note 2) TYPICAL SYSTEM RESPONSE AVR response 20ms Filed current to 90% 80 ms Machine Volts to 97% 300ms EXTERNAL VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT + / -10% with 1 k ohm 1 watt trimmer ( see note 3) UNDER FREQUENCY PROTECTION Set point 95% Hz ( see note 4) Slope 170% down to 30 Hz UNIT POWER DISSIPATION 12 watts maximum BUILD UP VOLTAGE 4 Volts @ AVR terminals ANALOGUE INPUT Maximum input + / - 5V dc ( see note 5) Sensitivity 1v for 5% Generator Volts ( adjustable) Input resistance 1k ohm QUADRATURE DROOP INPUT 10 ohms burden Max. sensitivity: 0.07 A for 5% droop 0PF Max.
input: 0.33A ENVIRONMENTAL Vibration 20-100 Hz 50mm/ sec 100Hz – 2kHz 3.3g Operating temperature -40 to + 70 o C Relative Humidity 0-70 o C 95% ( see note 6) Storage temperature -55 to + 80 o C NOTES
1. With 4% engine governing.
2. After 10 minutes.
3. Applies to Mod status S onwards. Generator de-rate may apply. Check with factory.
4. Factory set, semi-sealed, jumper selectable.
5. Any device connected to the analogue input must be fully floating ( galvanically isolated from ground) , with an insulation strength of 500V ac. 6. Non condensing.
* other type will be available on special request This NEW product, , NO SECOND...! ! ! ............. SPECIAL PRICE ! ! ...............